More information about our 2021 community investment funding application and process will be available after January 1st, 2021.
Download our checklist here, to ensure you complete all steps of the application process.
- Save all documents in pdf, doc, docx format
- Files must be less than 2 MB
- Save all documents in this format:
- Example: ValleyOutreach_ProgramApplication_2020
- Example: ValleyOutreach_IRSForm990_2020
Items to submit via hard copy to UWWCE office (all hard copy items must be double-sided) NO STAPLES
- Copy of each program application with all items listed below that are being submitted via online portal
- Most recent annual report (hard copy only - you will not submit this online!)
Items to submit via online portal:
- Organization Cover Sheet (1 cover sheet per organization)
- Program Application (1 application per program)
- Your most recent IRS Form 990
- Your most recent audited financial statement OR most recent year-end financial statement (if an audit is not required by law)
- Current year unaudited financial statement with one-page summary of category details
- List of Board of Directors and their affiliations and a brief description of key staff members
- Your IRS 501(c)3 determination letter or statement of status as a unit of government or tax exempt charitable organization
** A quarterly grant impact report is due to the UWWCE (email email@example.com) on the following dates: April 30th, 2020 (2019 funding grantees), July 31st, 2020 (2019 funding grantees), October 30th, 2020 (all grantees)
Timeline for Community Investment Allocation Announcements
February 21st, 2020: Program Program applications due no later than 3 pm
- March 3rd: Community Investment meeting #1 (no agency presentation)
- March 4th - April 3rd: Agency and program visits by Panel members
- April 7th: Community Investment meeting #2 (no agency presentation)
- By June 18th: Agency notification of funding allocations and "estimated future funding"
Upload your documents below.