Download our checklist here, to ensure you complete all steps of the application process.
- Save all documents in pdf, doc, docx format
- Files must be less than 2 MB
- Save all documents in this format:
- Example: ValleyOutreach_ProgramApplication_2023
- Example: ValleyOutreach_IRSForm990_2023
Items to submit via hard copy to UWWCE office (all hard copy items must be double-sided) NO STAPLES
- Copy of each program application with all items listed below that are being submitted via online portal
- Most recent annual report (hard copy only - you will not submit this online!)
Items to submit via online portal:
- Organization Cover Sheet (1 cover sheet per organization)
- Program Application (1 application per program)
- Your most recent IRS Form 990
- Your most recent audited financial statement OR most recent year-end financial statement (if an audit is not required by law)
- Current year unaudited financial statement with one-page summary of category details
- List of Board of Directors and their affiliations and a brief description of key staff members
- Your IRS 501(c)3 determination letter or statement of status as a unit of government or tax exempt charitable organization
- For those organizations submitting more than one program application, do not re-submit all additional items along with additional applications. Only submit the additional applications.
** A grant impact report is due to the UWWCE (email firstname.lastname@example.org) on the following dates: December 15th 2023, and July 14th 2024.
Timeline for Community Investment Allocation Announcements
March 15th, 2023: Program Program applications due no later than 3 pm
- May-June 2023: Agency and program visits by Panel members
- June: Community Investment meeting and recommendations
- July: Agency notification of funding allocations for August and November 2023 Payments
- January: Agency notification of funding allocations for February and May 2024 Payments
Upload your documents below.