Follow the prompts below to submit your online grant application.
All applicants must have or create an account to complete and submit their application. Keep your username and password handy to "save a draft" and return to complete your submission. You can return to the application to make adjustments or changes as needed until it has been submitted. (Note: you must click 'save draft' at the bottom of the page to save; the form will not 'auto-save'). Also, this username and password will continue to be used for agency reporting and future applications.
- LOGIN HERE (If you already have a username and password)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only - an email will be sent to you, please check spam folder if email is not in your primary inbox)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password - an email will be sent to you, please check spam folder if email is not in your primary inbox)
- LOGOUT (Be sure to log out once you have saved your draft or submitted your application)
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Do not leave any blanks; enter N/A if not applicable.
Be sure to click "SAVE DRAFT" frequently, you will be able to return and work on the application as time permits. Be sure to click "SUBMIT" when completed.
Cover letter and application(s) are due by March 15th, 2024, 3:00pm.
- May 14th: Community Investment Meeting #1 (no agency presentation)
- May 15th - June 14th: agency and program visits by panel members
- June 18th: Community Investment Meeting #2 (no agency presentation)
- July 31st: Agency notification of funding allocations and "estimated future funding"
- January 31st: Agency notification of funding allocations for 2nd half of the year
- July 18th: Final Impact Report due